Learn MoreWhat You Can Do
The End Streamline Coalition founded in Tucson, Arizona in 2013 as a group of individuals and organizations committed to opposing the criminalization of immigrants and the use of Streamline or other similar en mass court systems.
We stand for ending:
- Criminalization of migration
- Prosecutions for illegal entry and re-entry
- En mass court systems that deny due process
- Detaining and incarcerating immigrants
- Private prison profiteering from mass incarceration
- Border militarization
We call for…
…principled immigration reform that addresses the root causes of migration and without provisions that would increase criminalization of migrants in the future in exchange for legalizing undocumented community members now.
End Streamline meets regularly and welcomes visitors and new participants.
Contact us at [email protected] for meeting dates and location.